Top Shelf Media offers several website maintenance packages both paid and unpaid in nature. Find our list of web maintenance services below.
Our primary maintenance package is subject to conditions, and includes everything you need to keep your website up to date and running like a well oiled machine!
Maintenance plans start as low as $100 CAD per month and include the following:
- Unlimited “up to 15 minute” content updates – for example, image changes or adding/removing other content as requested.
- Monthly website software updates (not doing these can cause issues with contact forms and other functions). This includes plugins, themes, and resolving errors that may arise in the website’s code. You are still responsible for holding and purchasing any licenses needed for the software on your website.
- Daily off-site backups, in case anything ever happens we can quickly restore the most recent backup.
- Monthly on-site backups as a second layer of protection.
- Monthly security scans; WordPress sites are generally pretty secure, but servers can get viruses just like any other computer. We scan your website monthly to check for any such malware, and remove or repair it if anything is detected.
Here’s what isn’t included:
- Anything not explicitly involved with the website, for example, the creation of graphics, photography, printing, IT support etc.
- Full website redesigns; we can provide you with a quote separately, but it would not be included in this website maintenance plan.
We can also provide web hosting as part of a plan, and can tailor a plan to meet your specific needs.