We can handle every aspect of your digital marketing strategy.
It's not in our nature to just design your website, perform some SEO and send you on your way. If you're working with us, we're here to solve all of your digital marketing blues - and we won't stop until we do.
Mobile Ready Marketing
With everyone’s faces constantly glued to their phones nowadays, your company’s website needs to have a pixel perfect design on every device in order to compete.
We only design and develop responsive websites, which means that they are coded to respond the the device they’re being viewed on.
Calgary Web Design Services
For our web designers, it’s not just about designing something that looks good, we also want to make sure it will do its job – bringing you business.
We design websites with digital marketing in mind. We’re SEO experts and develop all of our websites to convert visitors into customers. If your website isn’t performing, we also know what to do to test it, improve it and ultimately turn your website around.
Custom Web Development Services
Developing websites is something we truly love. We can take your web design, and turn it into a fully functioning, high powered website. We can develop completely custom, partially custom or of course using a CMS (Content Management System) like WordPress. The way we develop a website always depends on the project and its requirements.
When creating your website, the design always comes first. However, we also take great care and attention in providing speed, security and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with every project to make sure it aligns with your digital marketing strategy.
Site Support & Maintenance
Once your website is designed and developed (hopefully by us!) it still needs to be maintained in order to run like a well oiled machine. Fortunately for you, we offer a variety of supplementary website services.
We offer free high performance hosting to our new small business web design clients, and custom packages for those in need of even more power. For WordPress websites, we also use our own advanced maintenance system to ensure all of your 3rd party themes and plugins are kept up to date.
Still have questions? We have answers.
We sure can! We offer standard, advanced and custom SEO marketing packages tailored to your business.
Our Search Packages Include:
- On-Page SEO – we go through your pages and make sure their technical structure matches what is recommended by search engines like Google.
- Off-Page SEO – we build authority and “power” for your site that helps to show Google you’re a legit business.
- Monitoring, Improving and Reporting – what sets us apart is that we don’t have a “magic recipe” with secret ingredients – we’re happy to discuss our strategies with you, and look forward to giving you a useful report each and every month.
Take a look over our SEO services page for more info.
It depends on what’s required, how quickly we receive content and feedback and how much lead time we have at the time of engaging.
That being said, in general, here’s a quick rundown of what you can expect in terms of a timeline:
- Planning – we meet with you to figure out what’s needed and make recommendations on how to build the best website.
- Designing – once we’re clear on your brand, user intent and goals, we’ll start designing the site. You get as many revisions as it takes to get it right.
- Coding – now that you’ve approved your web design, we’ll start coding it up! We develop our “under construction” sites on a private staging server that you’ll have a link for to review.
- Quality Assurance – we do whatever we can to ensure that everything on your site is exactly as it should be.
- Launch – you sign off on the website and we put it live on your domain!
The whole process for standard business websites can take as little as 4-6 weeks from commencement – but we’ll discuss timelines with you before any money changes hands.
Read more about our Calgary web design process at the link below.
It doesn’t matter how efficient we code your site to be, if the host is lacking, it’ll be slow as molasses.
Think of hosting in the same way you think of your PC. All a server is, is a purpose built PC to store your website’s files and data. If it’s old and slow, and uses a slow internet connection, things are going to happen very slowly.
We offer only high performance web hosting to our clients – and it’s free for new small businesses!
We lead by example, with a 100 out of 100 score for page speed on Google’s PageSpeed Insights tool.
Most Calgary web design companies we see either don’t offer hosting, or offer a subpar service. We use top-tier cloud servers to provide you with lightning fast hosting.
See our hosting page for more details.
Small Sites, Entrepreneurs & Individuals
For most company sites we use a CMS (Content Management System) such as WordPress as a foundation to build our custom websites on. We do this because development with WordPress is generally faster, and easier to maintain. It also often makes it easier for our clients to make their own updates – which is commonly requested.
For custom functionality and proprietary systems, a CMS like WordPress just isn’t going to cut it. For larger companies and enterprises, the programming language and any frameworks we use are dependant on the project. We take the scope and use of the project into account when deciding what to build with.
Startups & Custom Apps
We have a team of talented developers that can utilize all of the most current languages and frameworks. We have experience in planning, designing and developing custom webapps and mobile apps.
First of all, that’s not a question. Calm down.
There are many things that can go wrong with websites, but here are the most common:
- Malware – this is most common with sites that use a CMS (Content Management System) like WordPress. Hackers use automated processes to check if websites contain outdated code and then they exploit it. This normally becomes an issue when your website’s software isn’t updated as regularly as it should be (see our web maintenance page for more info).
- Broken After Update – sometimes even though you make your best efforts to keep things up to date on your site, things can break in the process. We can help to put things right again for you.
- Server/Configuration Errors – servers go wrong, or they simply aren’t up to the task. We can diagnose your issues and provide options for how to resolve them.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, get in touch right away, it’s most likely quicker to fix than you think!
Web Design Prices
The nice thing about Calgary, is you have plenty of web design companies to choose from.
We always try to give fair and reasonable pricing and have no problem talking about a budget with you. Calgary web design pricing can vary quite wildly, but we feel we offer a fair and balanced pricing structure for the local market.
Payment is typically handled as 50% upfront as a deposit, and 50% due at launch – which is pretty standard. We accept payment via debit/credit card, cheque and e-transfer.
Or, get in touch via our free no obligation quote/consultation form to find out exactly what it’ll cost you.
We mean that we can provide your business with most online marketing services that are directly related to your website. If you’re looking for something involved with websites or search engines – we’re the one for you.
There are certain digital marketing services we don’t offer because we would prefer to specialize and excel in the services we offer to be really damn good at them, as opposed to spreading ourselves too thin and offering sub-par work. We have carefully selected marketing partners who specialize in those services to help our clients.
That being said, we’re in the digital marketing world daily. We read articles. We stay up to date. If you’re looking for direction or advice – even just a second opinion – just reach out to us. Advice is always free.
Take a look at the other services we offer our clients.